By Holly Field Design

Saturday, November 10, 2012

The new addition

Hello!  Yes, long time no blogging, I know.  It's not for lack of sewing, quilting or knitting.  It's for lack of energy, and not feeling well.  But, all has changed now!

I've been working on my red & white "Just Takes 2" blocks, and a red & white Lone Star quilt.  Knitting was all I had energy for the last few weeks & have made two toddler coats and many caps -- all for my Etsy shop.  But still need to get photos taken.

Most of my time this week has been spent chasing this cutie around!  My new little fur baby,  Pippa Jane.  She's adorable & a bit naughty!  It's so much fun to watch her with my older cats.

I'm going thrift store shopping today, on the hunt for old wool skirts & such.  I've been felting wool garments, preparing to make a wool quilt.  So, I hope to report on more quilty activity soon!

Blog Archive