By Holly Field Design

Friday, March 2, 2012

Bitty Baby Love

 This week has just flown by, and I'm not sure why.  Of course, there are the things we must do like marketing, pay bills, laundry...  all the stuff we do between quilting.  I had to add sewing to my list this week.  In particular sewing a new dress for Bitty Baby.  We are meeting one of our friends 6 year old daughter tomorrow, and I thought it was high time this little baby had a new little girl.  This dress was exactly like making a little girl's dress, just much smaller.   Years ago, I spent many Saturday evenings whipping up a new dress for my little girl to wear to Sunday School the next day, so this went together easily.

Of course, you knew I couldn't let this baby leave my house without a blankie.  I had this little piece of patchwork already put together, so putting a flannel backing on it wasn't much more work.

There will be a 3 - 4 hour car trip tomorrow.  That should be more than enough time to knit or crochet her a little bonnet!

I did manage to finish most of the work on the Just Takes 2 blocks before new blocks were issued on March 1.  All of these are paper pieced, so I'll whip them up on Monday. 

Enjoy your weekend.

Blog Archive