It's been quite the lazy winter Saturday around here. I've been playing with Electric Quilt software, which is still a bit confusing. I know many quilters use it, so there's hope for me. I still like drawing things out myself.
This blogger software is another story! I think this is a new version, and things are disappearing, moving by themselves, and basically not working right!
I've also been playing with all the possibilities these little half square triangles present. I finally decided on this arrangement, and am reasonably happy with it. Now do I add a boarder, I think so. I don't have any yardage from this Moda line(Cattails & Clover) but I rummaged around and found an older Kansas Troubles FQ that is in the same tone. It should work. I just need to figure out the next step. A pieced border would be nice, or applique....
I started this project by playing with charm pack fabric, and making a list of all the patterns possible from a 5" square. It's been a fun challenge so far.
I'm thinking a 4 patch outer border might work. Or... paper piecing a small flower block and using them as a border. I have several charm packs left, so anything pieced is possible.