By Holly Field Design

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Shipshewana..... Disneyland for the quilter.

Yes, it's true.  The best fabric shops are there.  Lolly's is amazing.  They carry everything.  It's unbelievable.  Almost overwhelming.  I can hardly wait.  I don't need fabric, but has that stopped me before?  Not really.  We are leaving at 0600.  Tomorrow is also the big  flea market, so we plan to be there early.  Shipshewana is a small town in Amish country,  in northeast Indiana.  It is about 20 miles from the quilting camp I went to last month.  We did go shopping there one day of camp (my kind of camp), but I really didn't get enough alone time with the fabric.  haha  -- I'm partially serious.  So....  instead of a late night sewing session, which I do feel like,  I'm going to try and get some sleep.  I shall return, with lots of  pics.

No comments:

Blog Archive