By Holly Field Design

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Work, work, work.....

Yup!  A whole lot of work going on here.  I have been in the basting position for the past few days.  Actually that would be the basting and quilting positions. 

I've managed to get four baby quilts finished in the last few days and am very happy they are done.  You can see them and a few others in my Etsy shop:  Holly Field Designs

 Believe it or not I still have many more quilt tops to finish.  I'm dying to buy new fabric and plan something from scratch, but will try to hold off for awhile.

I have been invited to attend the Friends Church Quilting Retreat later this month.  I have never been on a quilting retreat and am getting excited to go.  We also plan a day of quilt store hopping and a side trip to Shipshewana, Indiana.  http://www.shipshewana.com/shopping.php  If you've never heard of Shipshewana, you are missing out.  Check out the link.  Lollys is one shop I'm anxious to see.  I'm hoping to see a vast array of Kona solids.  I will keep you posted.

No comments:

Blog Archive