By Holly Field Design

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

New Labels!

This is exciting!  I've never ordered printed labels before. I always have placed a big label on the back of the quilt that is handwritten, signed and dated.  Usually I add something personal about the quilt or to the recipient.  I probably will continue to make those personalized labels, but it's nice to have a quick little tag to put on smaller items.





I'm still cutting strips around here.

I may never be done
As I cut and stack this fabric, all sorts of design options are going through my head.  I can see he possibilities of limiting colors, adding rows to my pattern to make a larger block, the ideas are endless.

I think this will be a good thing.

More cutting.....









And below you can see what I've made so far.  I love this idea.

No comments:

Blog Archive