By Holly Field Design

Friday, March 25, 2011

New Solids!

These lovely solids arrived in my mailbox today.  I found them over on Etsy -- my favorite place to shop.  I discovered a new shop,  The Tin Thimble, and just love their fabric.  These are Amy Butler solids in Coral and Slate.  I know they don't look like much by themselves, but add them to Soul Blossoms or other solids and ....  wow!   Nice things can happen. 

 I stayed up late last night and got the boarder on the Attic Window quilt --over to the right.  I'm still not sure about the whole thing.

Well, it's TGIF!  A whole weekend of possibilities....
I'm sure I will be sewing.  But...  a very nice man told me that there is a chance my bathroom remodel may get done this weekend.  There is always hope.  :)
 I have dreams of a long hot bath that isn't in a construction zone.  Bubbles....  

No comments:

Blog Archive